Wells Fargo offers a handful of rewards and balance transfer credit cards. Some of the bank’s rewards credit cards offer market-leading rewards for no annual fee cards in certain categories of spending. The bank also offers a balance transfer credit card with a 0% introductory APR.
Here are the credit cards offered by Wells Fargo.
Wells Fargo rewards credit cards
Rewards credit cards earn cash back or points on purchases. Some rewards credit cards come with additional benefits like extended warranty protection or travel insurance.
- Wells Fargo Autograph Card – 3x points on several bonus categories, including restaurants, travel, gas, transit, streaming and phone plans.
- Wells Fargo Active Cash Card – Unlimited 2% cash rewards on all purchases
Wells Fargo balance transfer credit cards
Balance transfer credit cards offer an introductory 0% APR offer. Balance transfer cards might not offer rewards.
- Wells Fargo Reflect Card – Offers a 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for up to 21 months.
A few notes on applying for Wells Fargo credit cards
- You may not qualify for an additional Wells Fargo credit card if you have opened a Wells Fargo credit card in the last 6 months.
- You can get a new customer welcome bonus on Wells Fargo cards multiple times.
- Wells Fargo typically wants you to have an account with them before they will approve you for credit cards. If you are interested in this card, but aren’t yet a Wells Fargo customer, the bank offers checking accounts that waive the monthly service fee when you keep a $500 balance.
- Wells Fargo allows you to check for pre-selected credit card offers on their website with no impact to your credit score.
- You can check your application status by calling 1-800-967-9521.
Welcome from the Editor
Welcome to The Wallet Hacker. I’m Aaron Hurd, Founder and Editor. I’ve spent the last 15 years becoming a globally-recognized expert on credit cards, banking and loyalty programs. You may have my contributions in places like The Wall Street Journal, TIME, Forbes, and Rolling Stone. I’m here to help you get the most out of your wallet.
Want me to write for your site? I am available for freelance writing.